Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submissions compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is before another Journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is either in TeX or PDF file format.
- Accepted papers should be submitted in the prescribed LateX template which is available in the Author Guidelines or Submit through registration(www.shcpub.in).
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR TEX/LATEX USERS
- Please use CM Template (see in Author guidelines) if you use TeX format. When submitting TeX submissions, please submit both your TeX file as manuscript files. Please also convert your TeX file into a PDF (please do not use a DIV file) and submit this PDF as a supplementary file with the name ‘CM PDF’.
- All relevant editable source files must be uploaded during the submission process. Failing to submit these source files will cause unnecessary delays in the production process.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.